We discuss some fascinating new research from LifeWay Research about the perceptions of religious rights in America. We also talk with Jill Waggoner about Global Hunger Relief and make up for leaving off a few selections coffee, burgers, and more in this episode of SBC This Week.
- LifeWay Research: Americans Sure of Religious Freedom but Unsure Muslims are Welcome — http://bit.ly/1MXBF4Q
- Texas Supreme Court Ruling: Repeal or vote on Houston ordinance — http://bit.ly/1LRE2aA
- Send Conference: More than 13,000 registered for Send Conference — http://bit.ly/1LRE7uU
Interview with Jill Waggoner, lead brand strategist for Global Hunger Relief
- One in seven Americans access food banks on a regular basis.
- 89% of those using food banks in the US don’t know where their next meal is coming from.
- Global Hunger Sunday – October 11 – Find out more at GlobalHungerRelief.com
- 100% of the funds provided to GHR go to fighting hunger. 80% goes overseas and 20% is used to fight hunger in the US.
- GHR Thunderclap: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/29332-end-global-hunger
Preview of Nashville (continued)
- Gabby’s Hamburgers
- LoveLess Cafe
- Hattie B’s Hot Chicken
- Prince’s Hot Chicken
- Hermitage Cafe
- Oscar’s Tacos
- The Flipside